As a Sr. I&E Engineer, you will sustain and improve the functional capability of the asset over its life-cycle at the most favorable economics. They are responsible for all electrical and instrumentation matters.Accountable to develop, implement and evergreen the reliability strategy for his/her area of responsibility & align the reliability targets with the business targets of the Business Unit
• Responsible for plant maintenance to ensure production output and maintenance cost targets are met & improved; responsible to develop maintenance budget in area of responsibility; accountable for maintenance budgets in their assigned cost centers.
• Responsible for ensuring shutdown and turn-around scope align with the asset management strategy for the unit and best known engineering practices.
• Responsible for scope definition and accountable for technical acceptance of plant modifications, from the reliability perspective, which can include small projects and mid-size/large projects, as appropriate.
• Accountable to maintain and safeguard the as-built plant documentation standards in his/her area including critical equipment / instrument & safety PM/PdM compliance documentation, as well as control system configuration.
• Pursue trouble-shooting, failure analysis, scoping of more complex problems and handoff to defect elimination. Lead Root Cause Failure Analysis on PCT failures
• Accountable for Management of Change and the subsequent modifications to the assets. Contributes to HAZOP's and unit specific HSE issues. Lead CMFA's for unit of responsibility.
• Accountable for maintaining legal and corporate compliance of PCT installations within the BTN BU.
• Makes decisions with designated assignments. Produces anticipated results to business or technical goals with supervision of results. Shows proven competency in the application and decision-making in those work processes.
• Bachelor’s in Electrical or Chemical Engineering or related degree with 4+ years (6 years preferred) of instrumentation and electrical experience or:
• Master’s in Electrical and Chemical Engineering or related degree with 2+ years (4 years preferred)’ instrumentation and electrical experience;